Our Support Policy
- Support is available via:
- License keys are issued annually and are required to enable Phoenix Software products to run in the customer's licensed environment. Each year, customers in good standing will be issued a new key, which they can retrieve from the secure Phoenix Software portal.
- Active customers should follow the procedures outlined in Software Support Policies and Procedures to obtain technical support via the Phoenix Software portal.
- Products are compiled on an annual basis and made available to licensed customers. Each annual product release:
- Incorporates all corrective service delivered prior to the release date.
- Is certified to run under supported operating systems for which it is intended.
- Updates the service period based on the general availability date.
- Updates product and documentation copyrights to the current year.
- Includes product enhancement as applicable.
- All documentation is updated annually and provided via electronic download at no charge to the customer.
- Active customers qualify to receive via electronic download any corrective service of their licensed products made generally available during the period of service.
- Other support policies vary by product. Please select your product below for more information.
- Product releases follow the Software Support Lifecycle Policy.
Do you need a user name and password? Some areas of our site require this for access. If you are a licensed customer and do not have these credentials, you may request them here.
Would you like to access the online or pdf documentation for your licensed products? You can do that here.
Do you need to obtain a grace code for purposes of running in an unrecognized or oversized environment for disaster recovery tests, processor maintenance, or capacity upgrades—or recovery from an actual disaster or emergency? Fill out this form to obtain a grace code. Login credentials required. Forgot your credentials? Submit a request.
Need help from our technical support staff with a question or problem? Open a technical support case here.
Interested in receiving email announcements when a new product release or corrective service is available? Subscribe here. You can also unsubscribe to be removed from the mailing list.
CPC Configuration Report
Do you need to register your initial configuration, subsequent CPC change request, or periodic (e.g. annual) CPC Configuration Report for your product? Licensed customers can use this form.
Do you need to download a product and/or documentation? Licensed customers can do so by selecting your product from the list below.
Not a Phoenix Software International customer but want to try a product free for 30 days? Select the product you are interested in below.
Get in touch
Have questions for our sales or support staff before you are ready to try a product? We want to hear from you. Ask away.