We used to use ICCF. Then we tightened up our library management control with CONDOR utilities and its audit trail capabilities.
In this release, with the help of Phoenix Software's newest software product, zHISR, the functions performed by the CORE program now run significantly faster.
CONDOR offers command-driven on-line library management and a program development system in one convenient package. Use CONDOR to write and edit programs, manipulate spooler queues, manage libraries, and submit and cancel jobs. CONDOR’s high-level system maintenance utilities provide access to all areas of your system without disrupting production.
CONDOR can function as a standalone VTAM application or run on CICS. It runs under the z/OS and z/VSE operating systems, and is easy to convert from one to the other.
- Powerful, easy-to-use, on-line programming system
- Advanced full-screen editor
- On-line utilities
- Complete library control
- Automatic reorganization of libraries and files for resource efficiency
- Spooler interface
- REXX language interface
- Source-line audit information
- Large screen sizes of 24–204 lines by 80–255 columns (with restrictions)
- On-line help for all commands