CONDOR, CYGNET, FALCON 22.1 for VSE/ESA Now Available for Download
The latest releases of VSE/ESA CONDOR, CYGNET and FALCON are currently ready and available to our customers. The Release 22.1 changes are the result of valued customer feedback and suggestions received while using Release 22.0. Some of the improvements include:
- The maximum blocksize permitted to be assigned to a CAMLIB library has been increased from 23,552 to 32,767.
- The CAMSERV SCAN control statement has been modified to allow a column specification (COLS=) that supports a range of 1 to 255.
- Access to CAMLIBs from a user written ECHO program has been changed. CAMLIB access from an ECHO program is now controlled via the OLPSLIST security table not with the UPDATE=/ACCESS= parameters as with all past releases of the product.
- A new RECALL command is supported from the main CONDOR screen. The function and use of the RECALL command is similar to the long existing OLPS Editor RECALL command. For more information on the RECALL command place your cursor here ===> <=== and press the ENTER key.
- A new MODE sub-command has been added to the OLPS Editor. The MODE subcommand is used to switch an active edit queue from BROWSE mode to EDIT mode or from EDIT mode to BROWSE mode. Due to the nature of this command the ability to change from BROWSE to EDIT requires explicit library level authorization via a specification of "MODE" in the OLPSLIST security entry for the user. For more information on the MODE sub-command place your cursor here ===> <=== and press the enter key.
- The OWNIPOS= parameter on the OLPSLIST macro is now obsolete and ignored if specified. Its function has been replaced with a new CAMLIB/GACAMOPT procedure that is documented in the product install manual.
- The OLPS Editor AUDIT sub-command now accepts a specification of ALL. For more information on the AUDIT sub-command place your cursor here ===> <=== and press the enter key.
- The OLPS Editor FIND sub-command (AUDIT syntax) now accepts a specification of ALL. For more information on the FIND sub-command place your cursor here ===> <=== and press the enter key.
- The OLPS Edit Queue display screen on the main OLPS display is now column sortable. Just place your cursor on the column header and press enter. The OLPS LOCATE command now acts on the sorted column.
We are now making our VSE/ESA products downloadable from our web site. To begin the process, you will need your customer number and a valid CPUID in order to fill out our software request form completely. Once the form is filled out and submitted, you will be given access to the software for downloading and installation. The last step involves receiving a decryption code via email to unlock the software.