CONDOR, CYGNET and FALCON 19.1/12.1 Are Available by Request
The latest releases of CONDOR, CYGNET and FALCON (versions 19.1 for VSE and 12.1 for OS/390) are available by request. New features include:
- New security enhancements under VSE
- supports logon/logoff and other features of IBM's Basic Security Manager
- support for products that uses the standard System Authorization Facility (SAF) interface.
- The new COLS80 command is a toggle that disables wide screen support for those screens that do not exploit more than 80 columns.
- The FIND command has been enhanced to accept hexadecimal scan strings. (CONDOR and CYGNET)