Considering our need for high-level security and control, Phoenix was able to customize FALCON to meet the pressures of our growing pains—now it's a piece of cake.
FALCON has provided data entry technology to z/OS and z/VSE mainframe users since 1983. Phoenix is continually adding new enhancements.
FALCON is a powerful on-line data entry system, yet it is easy to learn and operate. You can define FALCON data entry screens and output record layout in one easy step. Build applications by simply listing formats from anywhere in FALCON. FALCON accommodates both keyboard and keyless entry devices.
FALCON can function as a standalone VTAM application or run on CICS. It runs under the z/OS and z/VSE operating systems.
- All commands and functions may be assigned to function keys
- Easy edit commands let you perform data manipulation and validation without coding
- Enhanced security and system resource conservation
- Data encryption support
- Extensive on-line help
- 24-hour technical support
- Falcon64 for Windows, an intuitive, user-friendly data entry solution, lets you access all operation modes from the same application window
- Falcon64 imaging provides sophisticated, highly accurate imaging and data capture functions