Use NetTester/1 to test network hardware components, connectivity, and peak load capacity. Each round-trip transaction is analyzed for data integrity and response time. Summary and detail reports of test results can be viewed on-line or printed. NetTester/1 generates inbound and outbound traffic in order to create realistic test conditions.
- Schedule test sessions for any time of the day or night; include both local and remote network device
- Conduct tests automatically—operator intervention is not required
- Save test profiles for repeated use
- Test devices across domains
- Monitor tests via the Progress screen, which displays session results as they occur
- View displays of all physical and logical units and of all CA and NCP lines
- Issue VTAM commands from a special screen while logged on to NetTester/1
NetTester/1 installs quickly and is easy to learn, operate, and interpret. Prior knowledge of ISPF or system resources is not required. Comprehensive on-line help and 24-hour technical support is available.
NetTester/1 runs as a VTAM application program in an interactive, on-line mode and is SAA compliant.