Key/101 Flexible Extract
Key/101 input and output formats are totally independent. This means that you can reformat and extract data for immediate input to your applications program. You can access the extract function from a Windows dialog box, or call it from a scheduler or application program. Here are just a few extract options:
- Extract any number of records from an input format.
- Extract fields from one input format to multiple records, or vice versa.
- Extract parts of a field.
- Insert literals and system constants into extract records.
- Extract packed decimal or binary output.